Ok sounded funny rolling off my tongue.
I started working on a proj last night armed with the new knowledge from my SwapPal Blaze and her I-do-Knit of goodness. I had watched my little DVD and inspired by the *you can do it too* attitude by the instructional goddess that be I attacked a knitted dishcloth.
Today I am up to row 34-37 and utterly in frogville. Some how I am twisted and unsure what row I am really on and the stitches arent making sense.. wa haha.
So in my bewilderment of course I sign online to hack out my frustrations.
Only to land on more Raverly madness but other friend bloggers who are all a flutter with pattern giddiness.
- You signed up on August 28, 2007
- You are #29474 on the list.
- 2895 people are ahead of you in line.
- 12532 people are behind you in line.
- 60% of the list has been invited so far
Oh dear sweet mistress that be Raverly why for you taunt me so?